time for some Takuya madness pple!!!!!!! muah hahahahaha
reading the summary of Takuya's new drama, Pride from Groundbreaker and am SO amazed by the absolutely BHB, self-confident Halu (Takuya's character). Prepare yourself a plastic bag to puke into!!!!!! hahahahaha
Quote from Groundbreaker: "As they position themselves to face off (start the game) the other team's captain sneers at all the "noisy females" but Halu tells him "All girls are flowers, and therefore are concerned with weather. That's why they look to the sun-- in other words, to me.""
(-_-''')
"Halu is being interviewed by the TV crew. Asked if he has a "significant other", he draws Aki to him and calls everyone to attention. "Let me introduce to you my -- Mum!" he declares and everyone but Aki bursts into laughter."
Aki is Takeuchi Yuko (the girl in My son-in-law with Nagase Tomoya if anyone knows this show...) and Aki and Halu had agreed upon a "for-fun" relationship with each other because Halu's determined to not get involved with someone while he's a pro-ice hockey player and Aki's waiting for her bf in US to return. honestly, although they are not in for a serious relation.... as a girl... I'll be boiling MAD if someone calls me like that...
"It's just that-- I don't like dabblers and shirkers. Those who don't aim for the top disgust me. 'I'm happy to be myself' is an excuse for those who don't try. And those kind of people always envy the one the top. Griping, moaning, without ever having really tried, smoking, drinking... Giving up somewhere half between. They make me sick...
...
Aki asks "What about Makoto-kun?" "We don't need him." "But not everyone can be No.1!""Of course not, but what I want to say is that they shouldn't give up trying. 'I'm good enough as I am' is something, only those who've pushed themselves to the limit can say at the end. Those people can properly respect the one at the top, because they know how tough it must have been."
some accuses Takuya of going against the "sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana" spirit of "it's ok not to be no. 1, be the special only one"... but then... what Halu said is something that I agree... One shld always aim to be best... the spirit of aiming for it and working for it is what that's impt.
No comments:
Post a Comment