Thank yiling! (^-^) have fun at Melbourne!
leaving Singapore in less than 10 hours time to UK... feeling that uneasiness... panic is slightly more than excitment, I am afterall a hermit more than an adventurer, but yeah... think things will be fine, two weeks is not really that long to think about it... and I'll be spending a large proportion of time in London in my relative's place. Have my schedule up at the column there if you pple think of me, you'll at least know where I am! (^-^) haha *ego* dun miss me too much!! muahahahahaha
I'll be bring my HP with me... so you can sms me (it's free to recieve ^^) but... erm... dun call me yarz? and my replies may not come as far as necessary (sending sms costs money). till I come back in two weeks' time, Take care pple! and God Bless!
p/s: to Shuyan dear... carn find you online... so I'm leaving you a message here. Take care kae? Melbourne will be a new advanture, but I know you'll be able to do just fine. Enjoy uni life, dun think too much, dun worry. Open your heart to pple the way you open your heart in S'pore... even if it's probably for that five years... friends never really part (like you and me!) , make close friends in Melbourne too okie? Dun think too much about where is your home... as the saying goes, chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi, just take things as they come. I know you are tired, but as you always say... God must have planned something for you in taking you through this. Stay strong and FIGHT yarz? Take super care of yourself and remember, I am always a phone call away... and well... most of the time, online too! *wink*
to Cynthia dear, this is early, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!, sweet nineteen, enjoy it to the fullest yarz? (^-^)
to Clare dear, I do hope that I have some time to see Manchester!! I'll look out for Brown yarz? who's the other guy? (>.<)
No comments:
Post a Comment