Sunday, February 22, 2004

hey people!!!!!! in edinburgh now... just finished a tour of the university of edinburgh and i tell you... the place is FANTASTIC!!!! the place is pretty, the weather is pretty (cold, but pretty) and the people are GREAT!! they are just so helpful! UK so far has been great, I am now on george street in Edinburgh in a little telephone booth like thng that provides internet access at 10 pence per min, freezing, but I miss the net like crazy!!!! How;s life there in Singapore?

btw, there's a rugby final of england vsscotland tonight in Edinburgh and there's so many pple on the streets wearing scottish quilts (that skirt thing, is it called quilts?) anyway, it's great!!!! haha, lac of vocab from me... anyway, the interview's ok... the pple at glasgow were exceptionally nice, but I think I screwed up some questions.... whatever

ok, gtg, you pple take care yar?? took lotsa photos to show you when I get back!! *muaks*

No comments: