*hugsy* nat!!!!!! (^-^)
hey pple... I'm fine!! haha... not ready to get into a relationship either with so many things going on... so, dun worry okie? Valentines' a day for your friends too! ^^ and I think I'm really lucky to have so many friends who are not only on the "hihi" terms but instead on the terms where we can talk heart to heart. Love ya pple! (you know who you are uh? ^^)
gonna go for attachment at NUH from tmr (two days to mon).... and I'm leaving for UK on tues morn... better start packing. busy!!!!!!!!!! (>.<) haven't prepared for my interviews either!!! argh....
oh... btw... been watching a taiwanese drama called "the rose" (qiang2 wei1 zhi1 lian4) on channel 49. VERY nice! and guess what I found out?! Ella from S.H.E has the same b'dae as me! (18 June btw) she's 4 years older though... and the other male lead in the show who acted as kui2 (sunflower), Zheng Yuan Chang's b'dae is one day later (19 june)
...
not that it matters to anyone of you huh??? but Geminis RULEZ!!!!!! haha... we have a big ego in case you dun know... muahahahahhaha (I can see the (-_-''') faces)
No comments:
Post a Comment