Saturday, January 24, 2004

HEY PPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M BACK!!!!!!! *cheers and applause*

I've loaded some pix of my trip into my photo album that can be accessed at http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/0603/aleshiela/China%20trip/

click on slideshow to see the bigger pix and descriptions.

this trip is actually quite enjoyable with lotsa first times - first time seeing snow (BIG SNOW) falling from the sky, first time putting fireworks and firecrackers, first time experiencing CNY in a foreign country, first time seeing an entire city of fireworks.....
been to places that we've studied about so often in the past during chinese lessons, seen the hanshan temple (the poem- gusu cheng wai hanshan si, ye ban zhongsheng dao ke chuan), the yangtzu river, Peace hotel of shanghai, west lake, yuefei's temple... see the pix kae??? I've always believed that pictures say a thousand words... especially with my pok language abilities, the pix will do a better job in telling you my experience in china in the past week.

quite tired here having arrived last night at 2am, slept at 4am, woke up at 7am for SAT... so I'm going off to sleep now... ZZZZzzzzz...

No comments: