Thursday, January 01, 2004

hey everybody!! Akemashite Omedetou~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
had a great class outing yesterday (though it'll be better if we could sit together...) but yeah, had real fun, and MISS YA ALL ALREADY!! ^^

oh, got home in time yesterday to see SMAP!! haha, they sang the finale for the event mahz...... and they were so CUTE!! I mean it... you see the five of them being really nervous (but yet very smappish - as in they were themselves! takuya was playing with the singing as always!), and guess what! NONE of them sang out of tune!! haha, I consider that an accomplishment! SMAP RULEZ manz!! *grinz* was feeling SO happy for them~ after 15 years of being the underdogs... being the worst possible singers for a boyband, they made it!! They were the finale singers!! (it's been more than 20 years since a pop group became finale singers in the show (kouhaku), usually it's enka singers). SMAP is SMAP!! They made it by being themselves!!

okok... dun think all of you got what i mean. nevermind.... trying to look for major events that will need advertising in Beijing and the top 50 advertisers in Beijing now.... WHERE can I find them??! argh!!!!!!!!! seeya~ busy busy.... BLEAH~ I swear that if my uncle gives me such shit again, I'll quit on the spot!! bleah~

No comments: