wat a day...
today.. Miss Low is sick... Singhui said it's the first time she's sick since we've know here... in other words, last year... but she's super lorz... she came back to give lecture... yapz... admiable huh? must learn from her... aniwae, she's REALLY sick... lost most of her voice and all and trying to quiten down the rowdy LT, time pple (including myself) learn some basic respect... even if she's not sick, we shouldn't make so much noise huh? but thought it's really zai of her... ^^
okie, went to the shop to get my handphone fixed today... WHAT ON EARTH have I done to it?! the person said the battery contacts are corroded... and it needs repair, AND although it's on guarrentte, I might have to pay; that's enough to piss Dad off. (-_-'') but I miss my phone, not that the GD92 is bad (though it conks out once in a while... that why I got a new phone...), but I miss my Takuya singing 'kumori no chi hare no hi mo, kanarazu kimi no te wo, hanasazu ni iyo~' hee... (^-^) Hope my phone's okie... praying hard... and I think Singaporeans need an improvement in out service attitude.
Then... when I bought this ice-cream later at Tanglin Mall... this $3.60 ice-cream... I bit upon a hard slice of something in the cone, thinking it's probably some paper, i used a tissue to take it out... guess wat? It's a cut fingernail~ THANKS... and with Dad exclaiming at the price of the ice-cream... I better not tell him anything about the nail... (>o<)
now... I have to think a way about telling Mum that I want to have Chem S tuition... strange huh? you're SUPPOSED to be good to be able to take Chem S and Vera asked me today if I want to join her in Chem S tuition... $280 per month. Irony... and now that I'm already spending $400 per month on Physics, I dun think I should be squandering more on Chem S... din noe they even have this kinda tuition, pple really noe how to earn money... should learn from them.
Things to accomplish tonite...
1) Chem S... though it's supposed to be dued today, Miss Low's giving one more day grace... 'We should try to do it'... words of Isadora but I dun wanna spend a whole nite reading up on inorganic Chem! -maybe I shall not do it...
2) SAT till Word List 30.
3) Maths revision tutorial
4) Maths Assignment S3B
okie... better start work... shall write something inspirational someday later... if I even have the calibre to write something inspirational...
Life... (-_-'')
No comments:
Post a Comment