part 2...
Aleshiela Puriko (11:01 PM) :
thanks manz........... but i'm not so optimistic.. i very stupid one lorz.... HONEST
the smart one is the one i'm typing to now rite? heard u're doing very well
mrsnicholastse (11:04 PM) :
haha.. sorry ta disappoint ya... mi jus flucked gp n napfa n de-proved in mads n passed chem on the dot n passed physics wif jus enuff points to escape remedial... DIE
Aleshiela Puriko (11:06 PM) :
PLEASE... GP is different... I'm almost flucking my GP too... and napfa?! I dun even take it kae? mads always got improve and de-prove one mahz........ and GOODNESS! maybe all the other pple all fail only you pass everything lehz?........... okie... I noe u're gekking up... but I'm sure you can do it one.... ^^
Aleshiela Puriko (11:07 PM) :
and u must have ACED ur bio rite?
mrsnicholastse (11:08 PM) :
oh... i flucked it by 1 mark
Aleshiela Puriko (11:10 PM) :
erm........ okie... I'm near that too... and trust me... fluck in VJ is much better than in RJ... I'm 8th percentile in bio counting from the bottom in level kae........ translate it in nos....... i'm the 30 something from the back......................................... signz.
mrsnicholastse (11:11 PM) :
not bad wad... at least there's 30sth ppl worse than u le!!!! u can go tutor them even
Aleshiela Puriko (11:11 PM) :
THANKS
Aleshiela Puriko (11:12 PM) :
how encouraging.....................
mrsnicholastse (11:12 PM) :
well... there r ppl worst then u la.. dun worry
Aleshiela Puriko (11:13 PM) :
30 something pple worse than me is NOTHING to be happy about dear..... I HAVE to do something about it! help! any suggestions?
mrsnicholastse (11:14 PM) :
erm... mug?! do mind map... swallow the bio notes!!!! then everything will b inside u!
Aleshiela Puriko (11:15 PM) :
okie........ i'll try.... i dunnoe... all that bio is just not going into me! can remember physics... chem... even maths... but bio?! I wanna just drop it...
mrsnicholastse (11:17 PM) :
haha.. it's lyk that one la... u onli one subj lousy.. think abt mi
Aleshiela Puriko (11:18 PM) :
nope... I have to work very hard for the rest too... any slacking and I'm dead....... I guess that's the same for every subject... dun worry too much... just mug all u can......... btw... ur common test over alreadie issit?
mrsnicholastse (11:20 PM) :
haha.. u wish.. i wish oso
that was lecture tests... em except mads n GP
than common test is after june hols oso... they call it BLOCK TEST. sobz disgusting sch
Aleshiela Puriko (11:21 PM) :
PLEASE... lecture test fial is NOTYHING kae? just start mugging for ur block test! signz.... thought u failed ur block test... *touch wood*
mrsnicholastse (11:22 PM) :
haha.. going to oso. haven started... so busy wif air rifle trainin n playing games nowadays
Aleshiela Puriko (11:23 PM) :
ha... I oso have co practice 7 times th9is hols... must rty to find time to mug lorz... last year alreadie...
mrsnicholastse (11:24 PM) :
haha... well. so hardworking!! mi going for concert on 21st!! 5566 coming!!! yay!
Aleshiela Puriko (11:24 PM) :
sign... that hap to nic tsu?
mrsnicholastse (11:25 PM) :
NIC TSE
Aleshiela Puriko (11:25 PM) :
okie.... what hap to nic TSE... u abandoned him?
mrsnicholastse (11:26 PM) :
well.. too long neva c him liao.. hope he cum sgp faster or cum out wif an album.... well, he's still so cute!!!
mrsnicholastse (11:26 PM) :
but somehow got addicted to 5566.. =) all of them so cute!
mrsnicholastse (11:27 PM) :
esp Ren Fu Zax!!!! Ah!!!
Aleshiela Puriko (11:27 PM) :
signz... they call 5566 taiwan's SMAP... heard them talking about how much they like SMAP too... but thought it's better if they had some originality and STOP imitating SMAP...
mrsnicholastse (11:28 PM) :
hey they r WAY better than SMAP.... cos got Zax
Aleshiela Puriko (11:29 PM) :
Pur lease..... SMAP's THE original kae? F4 and 5566 all imitation
mrsnicholastse (11:30 PM) :
5566 not lyk SMAP la...
5566 is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aleshiela Puriko (11:31 PM) :
argh.... u shld try looking at smap's programmes and u'll see how they try to imitate smap...
mrsnicholastse (11:32 PM) :
hey! they so diff le.. 5566 do so many things i oso cant count liao..
mrsnicholastse (11:33 PM) :
u got watch wan quan yu le?
Aleshiela Puriko (11:33 PM) :
??? wat's wan quan yu?
mrsnicholastse (11:34 PM) :
erm... wan quan yu le ...
the entertainment news show that has got RENFU!!!
Aleshiela Puriko (11:34 PM) :
ah................ NOPE
mrsnicholastse (11:35 PM) :
y!? how can u!!!
it's the best entertainment show ard!!! throw away ya tv set if u dun watch!! RENFU SO SO SO SO Funny1!!
Aleshiela Puriko (11:37 PM) :
hahaha... NOPE~ rather spend mi time watching my takuya programmes I d/led from the net...
mrsnicholastse (11:37 PM) :
lucky pig... i'll DIE waitin to d/l anything
mrsnicholastse (11:37 PM) :
all ur fault my internet so slow
Aleshiela Puriko (11:39 PM) :
heee.... moi's a ASDL
mrsnicholastse (11:42 PM) :
hee... can i box ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment