Sunday, June 20, 2004

Have I told you that Mr. Kimura Takuya is so cute?? hahahahaha *still going gaga*

YOU magazine, this is a serious warning for you to get your homework done before writing inaccurate reports about Takuya...

anybody with eyes can see from the photos that he does NOT wear platforms!! *what the...* Nakata Hidetoshi said before that Takuya is about his height so he takes alot of second hand clothings from Takuya. and Nakata is 175 from the bio on his website. Nakata doesn't need to lie about his height right???

and, NOBODY said that Takuya's the leading actor in 2046! He had a supporting role in that movie!! and please... the 7 minutes screen time is actually pretty good for takuya already... fans are actually worried that he will get a fleeing scene in that movie only!!

and about the fact that he has a long body and short legs... this is Takuya's response when someone wrote into his radio programme to scold him for having short legs: "Gomen ne~ ore, nihonjin dakara" (sorry, because I'm a Japanese - said in a cute and almost joking manner) so, what's the big deal??? so what if he has short legs?? and... I'll still like him even if he is 160.

I'm seriously considering writing in that magazine... this is NOT the first time they claim Takuya's height to be 163... (-_-''') and that about him wearing platforms... I can sue you for that!! He's 176. (or at least near that...)

No comments: