
This photo's taken during break at cell biology lecture today. I tend to take up alot of table space... 3 seats if i have the luxury (= =). So much space that my pencil box (that's on the left of the photo) and pen and pencil (that's on the right of the photo) don't fit into the camera's scope. (the seat at LT26 is really tight and there's not enough space to retreat to take a photo of the whole table space)
I think I'm addicted to coffee, the day does not start unless I have my daily coffee dose. Latte is top on the list (from any of the coffee outlets in NUS, ie: coffee club express or spinelli) of preferred coffee followed by McDonalds' coffee, then coffee at Dily's @ Engine, lastly coffee at the Pavillion at LT7A.
I am beginning to want good coffee. Unfortunately coffee that does not taste coffee make most of my days. Since good coffee is too much of a luxury to enjoy daily, I give myself a treat once in a long while just to make myself happy~ ^^
(in case you're wondering why I have a camera with me... I brought it to take photos of my samples (UROP expt samples))
1 comment:
ooh spinelli! i really like their smoothies. NUS canteen sells it so much cheaper than the shops they have outside!
Post a Comment