Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Rumors and Gossips

I'm actually quite scared of rumors and gossips... because I was scolded once by a coworker when I was working after the A levels. It was not intended to harm, just purely for fun, but what seems like harmless chatter on my part may be harmful to the people involved.

I swear I'm not someone who finds pleasure in looking for the newest gossips and rumor... in fact I was unaware of alot of what had went on in my secondary school during my school days until years after graduating when my friends from another class tells me about them. But somehow rumors and gossips just find their way to me. Either for clarification or just "fyi".

Then being the very stupid person I am... I may just tell other pple without realising that I have already became part of the gossip chain. After what happened with the coworker... I try to shut my mouth. It's so easy to talk about other people's business when it doesn't concern you. But I guess I will not want people to talk about me without me knowing either. So I should not talk about people. It's about karma you know... haha

Let's say... I believe that if there's something that my friends will want me to know... they will tell me themselves. If they want you to know, they will let you know themselves too. I'm not interested in telling other people about my friends' business... so please don't ask me... I dun have very sealed lips, so please dun make me slip my mouth. (= =)

This makes me remember how xiangyun always say I don't know how to lie. (= =)

No comments: