Thursday, May 25, 2006

I resigned from the forum as a boardmistress yesterday.
It was an enjoyable 2 years, learnt alot of things, gained alot of experience...
had times when I was really happy, and times when it was really bad.
times when I was so mad that I couldn't sleep, and times when I was really sleepy but a forum meeting is still going on.
times when I felt all puffed up and ready to fight, and times when I was really tired and just wanna let go.

This time, I really feel that I can let go. Not because I don't like Takuya anymore (NEVER!!), but because things have developed so that I feel that I can let go of a place that I really like (liked?) alot, and really enjoy just simply wasting my time at.

Not that I won't go to the forum anymore though, that place still holds alot of memories, but I don't want to deal with some problems anymore. A sense of total... dispair.

Noting this down in this blog because this place plays a very impt role in my life over the last 2 years, and I met some really nice friends at this place too, friends that I hope, unlike how it works in the cyberspace... can last for a long time.

No comments: