Wednesday, August 04, 2004

shit~! the next min bid point for genes and society is 31?! it was 11 2 hours ago~! sigh... i need to get this GEM (General Education Module - ask NUS) you know how tough it is to even find a module that timetable doesn't clash with my timetable and is interesting enough to study and easy enough to score?! sigh..... *pray that the bid doesn't get any higher*

hmm.. let's see what's new... I finished stage 2 for driving!! did verticle parking yesterday, later in the day it'll be land changing in heavy traffic.

wonder if it's bad not to go for orientation... but I need this week for driving! not that I can finish lessons, but I need it. A single day helps. well.. and I'm glad that I dun have to join games... heard that it's wet and muddy. But on the other hand, I'm missing out on socializing with fellow enign students... why can't orientation be dancing, eating and performance watching? I'm asking for too much right??!! *grinz*

No comments: