Monday, March 01, 2004

pple... I rule.

got a conditional offer of AAB from University of Manchester (just checked the website)... win... after screwing up the interview like CRAZY thanks to that funny question about some breast milk substitute in the poor countries like Africa and having absolutely NO IDEA what the heck were they talking about... I got an offer.

come to think of it... they probably feel obliged to give me a place for making me fly there for my interview...

heck... who cares??

but then... I dun like Manchester as a city... the uni's nice and all... but then...

what about me not wanting to go to the UK to do med even before I went??

ok... face it... I want to be offered a place in all the unis I applied to. human greed is a scary thing.

I miss Tauya like crazy...

need to go work in IBN tmr. still have not recovered from jet-lag... slpt at 6 am yest watching the FANTASTIC MIJ smap vcd dad bought me and woke up at 3 pm. ok... I admit.. it was more to watch the vcd than jet-lag (6 piece)

com crashed while I was away... lost all my favourite sites and d/ls of takuya... need to find them again.

itching like hell because of my peeling skin from the dry british weather.

I hope my administrators in uni are not reading this blog by any kinda search they can do on the net. they're not so free right?

room's in a total mess... am supposed to clear it up... but I carn be bothered to lift a finger.

photos are burnt into CD... haven't got the time to load them (ok, I'm lazy) give me a week?? :P

better go and bathe... tmr have to wake up at 7... sigh.... hope I can sleep.

No comments: