A letter from Imperial regarding my medicine interview:
Dear Miss XXX,
Following your recent interview I regret that we are unable to offer you a place at Imperial College School of Medicine. This decision simply reflects the overwhelming competition for our limited places. The formal notification will be sent to you via UCAS in the near futute.
I hope that you will be sucessful at one of your other choices.
Although we are unable to make you an offer at this stage, you did well in your interview and we may be able to reconsider you in September for a last minute place if we have any unfilled places after the A level results come out. If you achieve grades ABBD in Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics [in any order] at A level and if you are not holding any UCAS offer in August you should write to us asking to be considered for a last minute place.
If you are holding UCAS offers at other institutes you are required to follow the UCAS regulations concerning the holding of offers and if you fulfill the conditions of an offer you are required to take up that place.
Yours sincerely...
my reaction upon reading the letter:
Following your .... via UCAS in the near future - disappointed... darn...
Although we are unable to make you an offer... last minute place. - ?????????
overall: "I'll rather that they tell me that I suxx"
so... what is that supposed to mean???????????????????
btw.... conditional offer of AAB from Glasgow in the bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment