wakawz.......................... smelly shuyan, I GOT STUDY KAY!!! kinda... anyway, who carez? IT'S OVER~!!!!!!!!!!
The evil's released! Liberation, freedom, LIFE!!!!!
oh, before I continue... Clare dear... if you're online reading this on 27 Nov 2003, GET BACK TO YOUR BOOKS! haha, this does not sound convincing... and I'm in the nood to suan people, but, JIA YOU~!! *grinz*
ok, what I did this evening after the paper... while still brooding over not adding g (9.81) for the uptrust or the sea water to get the volume of the air (argh), I went for a short, miniature shopping spree... bought ALL of the 'One Piece' series manga... that's like... 20 books!!!!!!! haha, gonna lead a month of eat, sleep, watch tv, read manga, use the net kinda life... then, get a driving licence, get a job, get myself into one of those UK med schools... hmm... well, actually I'm still considering over this whole medicine thing, (seriously thining that medicine might not be my thing) but to not regret... I'm gonna get myself into one of those unis first... if I eventually decided against medicine.... at least I have Edinburgh pharmacology and nevertheleast, ever dearest NUS!!
geesh, getting worried over my A levels already... the past few weeks have been like... a dream, I carn even remember what came out of physics paper 2 while revising for paper 3 this afternoon (while trying to spot quick revision topics)... been doing year after year of TYS for physics... and while am I still so slow? while all the others have like 20 min to rot for paper 3, I rushed to finish the paper with 30 min left for fluids!!! argh!
realised that I'm just randoming crapping my entry? sorry... really FREE at the moment... while 'One Piece' is on my table waiting for me... the idea of picking up a book again is NOT welcoming (at the moment)... ok, time for some Takuya surfing!!! cya~
No comments:
Post a Comment