I've been watching Korean shows recently... due to the serious lack of Japanese dramas around... then I started taking notice of this guy called 金載沅 (jin zai ruan), Kim Jae Won,Sky, who acted in "Romance" (shown on channel 8) and in My Love Patzzi (channel U every sat 11pm). was thinking that he really looks like Shingo (smap member) with his wide and contagious smile... think he looks good (dun worry Takuya's still no. 1 *grinz*) but, ok... I was roaming the net randomly 'cause I dun wanna mug... and I started looking for his info... and, freak!!
He has the same birthday as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and 4 years older... he's birthday is on 18 June 1981... wow. I'm dumbfounded, so, what do you call this? affinity? haha... but I really like this guy! he's the first korean whom I felt looks good and have no "dislike" towards... I've been quite 'against' korean stars and dramas for some reason all this while... and upon watching 'Romance' for some reason on fine night... he just caught my eye!!!!! wow.
wanna know who he is... check out this official website... copy and paste yar? lazy for html... http://www.estars.co.kr/kjw/index.asp
No comments:
Post a Comment