okok, I know I should be mugging with 4 more papers to go.... but I can't help myself!!!!!!!!! bleah...
1. Describe the best feeling you've ever had: being able to accomplish something that I can call my own
2. Were you named after anyone: Nope, I love my name!! ^^
3. Do you wish on stars: Yes.
4. Which finger is your favorite? my forefinger, the left one... dun ask me why, think it just looks good... haha
5. When did you last cry: last year... when tulip died (my dog) he was sent away to die peacefully (?!) the thought of her dying alone without family is... unbearable. no, i didn't cry because she's dying... I've always felt that if dying is better than being alive, itt's a good thing, tulip had maggots growing out of her chin... and operation for a dog 11 years of age was not gonna be a good idea. but the thought of dying alone in some funny place, without someone beside her...
6. Do you like your handwriting: yes, when i write nicely that is...
7. What is your favorite lunch meat: beef anytime.
8. Any bad habits: lots! slacker, loves sleeping too much, noisy, insensitive, talk too much about takuya... blah blah blah
9. What is your most embarrassing CD?: erm... i know many will consider my SMAP collection the embaressing one... but I think it's great ok!! *grinz* my most embarrassing CD collection... but why should you be embarrassed about your CD??? it's just a CD!!
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with you and why or why not?: Think so... I mean... if I'm close friends with someone so similar to me as xiaoting... why carn i be friends with myself? and besides... I'm NICE. *grinz*
11. Are you a daredevil: nope.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?: haha, yes... i carn keep secrets... ok, that's gonna change.
13. Do looks matter: the 'correct' answer shld be no huh?? haha, but YES. looks are really important sometimes... first impression is very important, but it's the YOU inside that's gonna carry you far in life.
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow: haha... nope.
16. Do fish have feelings: erm... since they should have a nervous system.... why not?
17. Are you trendy: me?? hahahahhahaha, NO.
19. Where is your second home: St Nicks!! that's easy...
20. Do you trust others easily: No... trusting is not an easy thing to do.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child: erm... my wowo cloth?? (justa piece of really soft cotton cloth that I will put my thumb into and rub the finger with my fore finger... )
22. What lesson in school do you think is totally useless: PE??? *hee*
23. Do you like sappy love songs: yes... best if sang by Takuya... hahahahahaha
24. Have you been on television or radio?: yes, both. ^^
25. Do you have a journal: if you call the one my ct made the whole class write into one... but apart from that, no.
28. What do you look for in a guy/girl?: the comforatble feeling when the two of as are together... just that feeling.
29. What are your nicknames? nothing much... just what everyone calls me... Pris, if you call Prissssssssssssssssss a different nickname... ^^
30. Would you bungee jump? NO.
31. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off: No, what's the point? you'll need to tie them again the next time you wear them!
32. What are you worried about right now: that i should be mugging and I doing this survey...
33. Do you ever wear overalls? yes.
34. Do you think you are strong: mentally? quite... trying to train myself to be a mentally strong person like Takuya. *hide*
35. What's your favorite ice cream flavor: vanilla.
36.What's your favorite color: blue.
37.What is your least favorite thing in the world: loneliness
38. How many wisdom teeth do you have: none.. but it's growing!!!
39. How many people have a crush on YOU right now: please, who will have a crash on ME!
40. Who do you miss most right now: erm... Maiko my host in Sapporo?
41. Do you want everyone you sent this to to send it back? : nope... but it'll be intersting if you people fill it in... if you have the time or are as boliaoz as me
42. What are your fears: being alone... yapz.
43. Favourite Song?: Sekai ni Hitotsu dake no Hana (SMAP!!!!!!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment