Tuesday, October 21, 2003

realise that the only thing I do on this blog nowadays is gushing over Takuya... ok... one last (try...) time can??? Takuya signed EVERY signature request in the airport on departure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna faint... he's in such good mood nowadays! sigh... why am I stuck here with A levels??!!
Bush is in Singapore for 30min already... (6pm now...) the roads in paya labar near my house are closed for him... shall TRY not to say anything that may endanger my country... but wonder if bombs are somewhere on this island ready to be ignited... *touch wood* JOKING!~
Physics Prac today is fine... but I can't help but feel disadvantaged with starting with question 2 first... cause I have so much time left for qustion 2 that I RE-CHECKED all my worjk for question 2, and not enough time to repeat my anomalous point for question 1... sigh... but it's generally ok... pray that I didn't make any big blunders.
GP Mock exam tomorrow... I know that my GP is weak and all, but I'm so sick of GP!! been doing one prelim paper every week... this week, I'm gonna have to do TWO... can't we use Japanese to replace GP??? I got an A2 for last year's AO paper... then I can concentrate on the A level papers...
had a tiny "quarrel" with SheYa today through sms... she smsed me just to remind me to watch xi1 jie1 shao3 nian2 (I hope that's the name...) on U chanel... so I replied : "I have no interest in those SMAP imposters dear!!" haha... she replied IMMEDIATELY... "You think your life too long is it??? 5566 is way better than your si ma pu (dead table clothe)" that brought me nursting loud on my mum's car after physics prac... she can still remember her fantastic nick for dear SMAP!! btw... it's Smappu (the pronunciation in Jap of SMAP) not si ma pu!!!!!!!! (^-^) miss all the 4 diligence people...

No comments: