Saturday, October 25, 2003

haha clare... the takuya stalkometer grows on me!! and it's on 24-hours a day... can't switch off larz... *grinz* rather... dun wanna switch off... listening to Takuya's radio programme now. LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!! genki Takuya suki~ (like)
super thanks to yiming for the great testimonial on friendster... I'm so nice? *ego* haha... thanks dear. (^-^) I wanna write one for you too!! and for lots of people... clare... nat... pearll... I have so many things to write! but that damx thing is NOT loading... and it's like 1.30am now?? the americans are working... singaporeans are sleeping... why is it not loading and still working like a SNAIL??? 'cause tmr's saturday? maybe...
I've not been studying! HOW HOW HOW???? I need to mug mug MUG!! with my super lousy prelim results... I'm not feeling the panic I should be feeling... HOW?? HOW HOW???!!! panic... I'm like using the net every day, and just randomly slacking around... dare not go out 'cause I should be studying, but yet all I do is roam the net!!!!! die

No comments: