the pracs are FINALLY over... overall impression... if I dun work super hard for the actual paper... I'm a gonna... and how am I supposed to hope the teachers will give me an A prediction for my UCAS application?
well... I think I blasted my GP... sigh... it was in a mess! I didn't know where to put the yardstick... " the concern of the need to conserve the environment is being exaggerated" W.H.Y did I choose the question? reallised it's tougher than it sounds half way through the essay... had to go on with it and found myself leading toward the diseastrous routed of writing an example driven essay... in the first place... HOW can you argue that it's NOT being exaggerated? found myself confused during the essay... AND to add to it... I decided to re-write the essay to twist it more towards the question (not sure if i wrote out of point)..... couldn't finish and had to cancel off the already corrected para from the original script... connect it to the original part (like cut and paste) tied my scrpits wrongly.... and in a fluster... think I handed in my draft (in point forms) in the MIDDLE of my essay... if you dun get what I mean... it's ok..... in simplier words... I messed-up... now, the only hope is that the marker see some order in the mess that she recieves... or better still... I didn't hand in my draft along with my essay! (but then..... where is my draft then? well... maybe the invigilator took it away as unused paper when he took the one piece of unused paper on my table as I was getting into a mess...) argh... *praying hard that the latter scenario is what happened*
and well.... I didn't do BOTH of my design questions for my chem prac... what crap was it larz.... it's supposed to be a 75 marks paper scaled down to 50 in the overall paper what consist of 250 marks... but the paper on wednesday was 100 marks... (30 scaled to 25, 35 scaled to 25 and another part with 25 marks... i think) NO ONE finished the paper as far as I know... win.... what joy do the teachers derive from killing us? much as the chem teachers are the most wonderful bunch of dedicated educationers, their papers are always murderous... *shake head*
physics and bio was ok... well.... physics has always not been too bad.... and since not much hope was ever put into bio practicals... (taking the point that the usual average mark for me is a pass...)
TIME MANAGEMENT!!! reallised that I can be really a time waster.... if there is such a word... spend time making sure that the line I drew is straight even if it doesn't matter... making sure that my presentation is neat... blah blah blah... always think it's a good practice... but it proves to be detrimental in examinations... PIRORITISE!! in exams.... getting the most marks in the shortest amount of time is vital... especially in the chem papers where since today..... I have NEVER completed answering a single paper...
hey peeps, hope the papers are going on well for you.... even if it's not, it's still not too late ok? GANBATTE!!!!!! and Good Luck!! *muakles*
No comments:
Post a Comment