Tuesday, September 30, 2003

just read from a friend's online diary that goes, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. alot of truth goes into it... and I love this line... it's from somewhere right? but I just can't remember...
if that line is to encourage me today... it's from the killer chem s paper this morn... no one to blame seriously... cause I just can't bring myself to study them notes that the teachers give us... and as for those few little things that I did read through, they did not come to me at all... whatever... as long as I get a double digit (upon 100) result... I'll be one happy girl.
and TING!!!!!!!! you're not blind... you just need a mental check-up. are you crazy???!! PRAYING MANTIS???!!! I have not gotten over the shock since you screamed the words into my ears last night... (-_-'') and... why am I always the loser in a debate with you?? wait... that's because you never argue with logic. *wink*
clare, you finally got my point... Takuya NEVER looked like or sound like whatever anything better than shxx under our miss ng's mouth... *shake head* and... can you really bring yourself to throw rotten eggs at your dear friend? *grinz* Takuya looks GOOD!! lah lah lah lah lah~
nat thanks dear... *hugz* I wish I have a tracker... better still, I'm the tracker! hee... nah... got the news from a china fan site... (^-^) Takuya's fanz are all over the world! ho ho ho... and, I'll tel pam that you say she's cute... (-_-'')

hee... sorry for the Takuya madness... wanna talk about Shark's Fin... but that will have to wait till tmr.... when I'm more in the mood... cause I'm in the Takuya mood now!!!!!!! muah hahahahaha. gonna go and watch the video clips for yesterday night's SMAPXSMAP. byebee~

No comments: