Saturday, April 28, 2007

to my dear friends

Been feeling very loved recently... this is dedicated to my darlings.

To Shuyan, who was there when i needed company, who have been so supportive all this while.
To Hua Zhen who's been texting me almost everyday just to wish me good luck and to jiayou.
To Xiang Yun who's been talking to me so much and tolerating my nonsense and mood swings.
To Xiuli who was there to hold my hands and accompany me when I was lonely and always there to pop a word of concern.
To Xiao Ting who is there in Ireland but yet never fails to send a short note to ask me how I am and was there to help me in one of the most difficult nights in my life.
To Melissa who always make me smile when I talk to her with all the jin, takuya and wuzun craze.
To Enwei who has been a total angel, so strong and supportive in a difficult time.
To Adeline who's been accompanying me in some of the most difficult journeys I made in my life.
To Vivien who have been sharing so much of my thoughts and helping me straighten out so much of my thoughts.
To Izumi who came to ask me how I was when I was in one of my most depressed moods.

Waking up everyday to feel loved and cared by all of you is such a wonderful feeling. You made my world beautiful. Thank you my dears.

No comments: