And I thought I've not change at all over the years...
Was reading my old posts (it's so much easier to read my old posts now that there's the archives function on the blog)... I know it's 3am in the morning... but I am bored and I don't wanna read research papers...
ok... anyway, I was reading my old blog entries and gettting a little embarrassed. = = not that I'm embarrassed by the way I blog or the things I blog about... it's just... wierd to look back at my entries for the past 3-4 years...
I thought I've not changed over the years, but I don't think I will blog the way I used to anymore... I don't think I will think the way I used to anymore either. I've changed... good change or bad change? I don't know actually... somehow... I think I was happier, more carefree, less reserved, less thoughtful...
and now I'm curious... how have I changed over the years in your eyes? anyone care to enlighten me?
No comments:
Post a Comment