Saturday, May 28, 2005

I can't believe this... I'm wasting my life away everyday for the last month!! What have I been doing? wake up (at 3pm), on online, chat, get involved in takuya forum affairs, eat, watch tv, eat more, more internet, more chatting, oops~ 4am, time to sleep, back to bed!!! (><''')

I'm gonna be a pig if I continue this.... have I been going out... yes.. for those few who managed to pull me out of my house, you've some credit to claim. haha~ zixuan, no worries, you didn't cause my fever. ^^

OH! okie... if anyone of you remembered that I don't watch korean.... you can kick me now. I've been watching some. Thanks to the sad list of of Jap dramas available in the market. oh! GO WATCH "My Boyfriend's B Type"!!!! and if you decided that you like both the main characters in the movie, I have a drama that the two of them acted in before, better than the movie! "Xin1 Niang2 18 Sui4".... I sound like a traitor... dear takuya, I didn't forget you... just subtitling for your new drama, "Engine" had made me watch it for more than 10 times per episode... so.... just something else to give myself a break yeah? geesh... i sound guilty... nvm

CLARE!!! when are we meeting! I miss ya!!!!!!!!!! boo~~~

results coming out on 2 june... grr.... please let me pass maths with at least a B+... same for statics... >< I think I'm not cut out of be an engineer... I should go do arts. Next sem is anatomy and physiology!! no matter how bad it is... I bet my best dollar that it's gonna be a million times better than Statics and Mechanics of Materials or Physics (for engineers). grrrrr....

No comments: