hey dears!!!
Thanks for all your concerns. I'm fine. ^^ Was.... over dramatic~ ^^;;
Deferring the offer for a year (not sure if I can get it).
At the moment, trying to keep in pace with the monsterous pace of n u s engine. Taking 6 modules this semester, that's why you'll see less of me around... I'll be having lessons 5 days a week, starting at average 9am, ending at 4pm on 3 days and 6pm on 2 days... you get the picture... with tutorials and online labs and jap.... = =b
so don't miss my absence if I fail to update regularly... it's because I've not got a breather at all.
Thanks to bd, gan and clare darlings!! ^^
btw... why is HMV so inefficient??? SMAP's single: 'Tomodachi he Say what you will' was released on 19 Jan and they still don't have it there!!!!! ok... I'm asking for too much...
anyway... they're FIRST on the oricon chards on the first day of release!!!!!!! *cheers and beams* That's my SMAP. *\(^o^)/*
No comments:
Post a Comment