Saturday, January 22, 2005

For all my dears~ Please use unicode to decode the Japanese words.

「友達へ ~Say What You Will~」
Artist: SMAP
Lyrics and tune: Eric Clapton
Lyrics translation: Aleshiela Puriko (copyright)

*Cause I needed a friend 君が必要さ
Cause I needed a friend, you are necessary (to me)
友達と呼べる幸せ
The fortunate feeling of being able to call a friend.
Good love from me to you*
Good love from me to you.


Say what you will 傷つくたびに真実(ほんとう)の 愛を求めた
Say what you will, when we're hurt, we'll always desire for true love.
何度となく つまずいては 
Without realising how many times we fall
起き上がって 生きてきたよ この日まで
and stood up, continue living, till that day arrives.

弱気な 僕を丸ごと 
the one who let the cowardy me
信じて くれたのは君
trust someone else is you.
枕ぬらす 夜が来ても
even if the night when I'll wet my pillow (with tears) comes
その笑顔が いつも勇気 くれるんだ(サビ)
that smile (of yours) always gives me alot of courage.

*Cause I needed a friend 君が必要さ
Cause I needed a friend, you are necessary (to me)
友達と呼べる幸せ
The fortunate feeling of being able to call a friend.
Good love from me to you*
Good love from me to you.

ほら またね 
Look once again
落ち込むたびに ちっぽけな自分を知る
the days when I feel down, I understand the little me.
不安じゃない 人はいない 
No one doesn't feel uneased (about themselves)
だから皆 愛がいっぱい欲しいんだ(サビ)
that's why everyone wants (everywhere) to be filled with love.

*Cause I needed a friend 君が必要さ
Cause I needed a friend, you are necessary (to me)
友達と呼べる幸せ
The fortunate feeling of being able to call a friend.
Good love from me to you*
Good love from me to you.

君には 僕が必要さ
To you, I am necessary
友達と 思える幸せ
the fortunate feeling of being able to call a friend.
Good love from me to you
Good love from me to you
Good love from me to you
Good love from me to you

No comments: