hello dears!!
I went back to st nicks today~!!!! *grinz* to help Mrs. Wong out actually... (wasn't too helpful though...)
anyway... dears... if your memories of St. nicks is the lovely stylish blue, pink, white and light purple..... sigh... can't bring myself to ask you peeps to not return... okie, think of this... the external of the school is painted, yellow and red (pam calls it griffindor colours...), every level, is then of a different colour... ,for the Primary block that's done painting... the first level (P1 classrooms) is purple, the second level, is bright green... the thrid, orange... and the fourth, yellow. Use your imagination to think of the grossest colour combination you can think of......
........
I'm shocked beyond words.
Nevertheless, it was nice meeting Elizabeth, Pauline, Hua Zhen and of course Mrs. Wong again and to talk to them again. (^-^) One happy morning and afternoon spent with my dear ones in the dearest place on earth.
P/s: yes Jaslyn! I saw the announcement on TT~ The day is finally here... (been having nightmares that it won't be here.)
No comments:
Post a Comment