Tuesday, April 20, 2004

just to share a song... promise to write about the thyroid thing soon!! :P

ほんとの気持ち
(my real feelings)
作詞者名 小田和正
アーティスト名 松たか子
作曲者名 小田和正

私 きっと あなたを 好きにはならない
I definately will not like you
返事も短いし 優しくないし
you reply to me with short answers and is not gentle at all

どんな人を あなたは 好きになるのかな
what kind of person will you like?
多分 間違いなく それは 私じゃない
I think that's definately not me

もうすぐ 二人に 初めて 夏が やって来るんだ
soon, the summer when the two of us will meet for the first time will come
今あなたの 髪が風に そっと 揺れてる
now, you hair sways in the wind

でも昨日 別れてから なんだか寂しくて
but when we parted yesterday... I feel somewhat lonely
あなたの後を 追いかけたくなったな
I think wanna go after you

どんな人を あなたは 好きになるのかな
what kind of person will you like?
考え始めたら 切なくなってきた
when I started thinking about it, I will feel sad

もうすぐ 二人に 初めて 夏が やって来るんだ
soon, the summer when the two of us will meet for the first time will come
夏が過ぎても あなたは まだ優しくないかな
even after summer, I don't think you will become more gentle

もうすぐ 二人に 初めて 夏が やって来るんだ
soon, the summer when the two of us will meet for the first time will come
今あなたの その隣を そっと 歩いてる
now, I walk beside you

私 今 分かったの きっと あなたは違うんだ
now I know... you are definately different
他の人とは 違うんだね
you are different from the other people

優しくなくても それで 私 構わない
even if you are not gentle, it doesn't matter to me

あなたのそばに ずっといたい あなたを見つめていたい
I wanna be beside you all the time, I wanna look at you all the time
この想いを 解き放って すぐ伝えたい
I wanna tell you this feeling of mine immediately

目の前にいる 私を見て 私いつもこんなんだけど
the me that you see in front of you however, has always been like that
そのままの あなたを こうして 好きになったの
I like you the way you are

もうすぐ 二人に 初めて 夏が やって来るんだ
soon, the summer when the two of us will meet for the first time will come
今あなたの その隣を 私 歩いてる
now... beside you, I walk


a Song by Matsu Takako (song rong zi) who acted in Love Generationa and Hero with Takuya... very nice!!
http://www.zqzh.com/zqmusic/mv/zhen_xin_qing.wmv
right click and save target as to download the MTV!!

No comments: