at last bio's over... and it's a break tomorrow! (^-^) then maths and chem... how's everyone's common test going? yesterday's physics was... tough... really tough... couldn't do the buoyancy question... no time to think... hope to scrap an A... haven't got an A in physics common test before... ha but honestly, not very possible... yes, yes, heard your "huh?! A?!"s, but in RJ, I'll say that the A comes much more easily and in higher percentage that the As in other JCs in general... really... got an A in Chem the last time but am only 79 percentile (100% being the top) in level... you get the picture?
and bio's well... at least I tried my best... as long as I dun get 8 percentile in level (that's a D kae?! can u imagine the people with As? majority in my class... *shake head*)and waste the effort of Mr. Chan coming all the way back to school to give me special revision... shxx... very worried that I'll... well... dui bu qi his goodwill... well... tried my best? not exactly a good paper... well... bio's not my stuff... it just doesn't get in! who cares what happens during DNA replication? who bothers what's the pathogen's name that cause tuberculosis? a pathogen larz... some funny bateria or virus (it' a bateria called bacillus tuberculosis) heck...
got my SAT results... 1380... damx how?! third SAT I for me? gonna take it after As if so... but Meli was saying that it's not good to take too many times as they have the records... but if I really wanna take medicine... think I need way better than this... my verbal's bad... very bad, 630... 10 mark improvement from the last time... and all the word list that I read?! waste... rubbish... how?! I need to do something to my English... in general... sign... hate SAT... stoopid... waste of time and $$$$$$$$$$$$$...
to everyone still taking their papers... GANBARE~ and Good Luck!! (^-^) You can do it onez!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment